Unbelievably thin, remarkably bright...TecNiq engineers leveraged their decades of experience in LED lighting to locate the best value next generation LED sources and combined them with their unique world leading technologies to create these unbelievable area lights. Available in three versions, the 4-inch diameter 6 LED lamp can outperform a large 20 watt halogen can light while consuming only 4 watts of power and generating virtually no heat.
The high quality automotive grade LEDs, plastics, and electropolished (passivated) stainless steel are unique to these products. The simplified, water-sealed design, unique circuitry, and ultra-efficient low glare lenses make this product line unmatched by our competition in a price vs performance comparison. Even more amazing is that all of these features are provided in a package that is less than 0.25 inch thick.
Typically installed in 12V applications, these lights also work great in home kitchens, pantries, hallways, closets, etc. by using an AC-to-DC power converter. For assistance in calculating the converter size needed, please call us or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Converters are available through special request; please call us at 512-626-3637.
Colors available: White, warm white, white/red and white/blue combo versions.
- The warm white color option is white light at the 3000K color temperature, comparable to the color that a regular indoor incandescent light creates.
- The white color option is at 5000K, which gives a very slight blueish tone to the light but is brighter.
- Manufacturer Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Efficient: Operates on 10-15 volt DC, 1,3 and 6 LED models draw 0.1, 0.15 and 0.3 Amps respectively.
- Long-lasting: Rated for 50,000 hours
- Durable: Shock/vibration proof, moisture resistant design.
- Safe: Touch safe surface temperatures at all times.
- Easy installation: Mounts with either two #4 or #6 screws.
- Stylist: Highly-polished stainless steel trim. Other finishes available.
Silho-X lights from TecNiq can illuminate everything:
- work areas
- boat bulkheads and coolers
- RV walkways
- in-vehicle utility lighting
- vehicle accent lighting (wheels, engines, under-carriage lighting)
- ...and more!